Ok soooo this evening I made THE YUMMIEST & EASIEST dinner ever! Seriously, my kids asked for seconds!
It is Paleo & Whole 30 compliant!
Oh and I bought almost all of the ingredients (minus the Lemmon Pepper Seasoning & Olive Oil because they were already in my kitchen) at Trader Joe’s! My total spent for this meal was $12! Yes, $12 to feed a family of 4!
So here is the super easy recipe!
- Olive oil
- 1-2 lemons sliced (depending on size)
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 3-4 Boneless Free Range Chicken Breast
- Garlic Powder
- 12oz Asparagus
- Line a oven pan/ cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place a few drops of olive oil over the foil.
- Put asparagus on one of pan, chicken breast on the other.
- Drizzle olive oil over everything
- Sprinkle garlic powder over the asparagus.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper on chicken
- Place lemon slices over both the asparagus and chicken, squeezing a few sliced over everything as well.
- Bake at 425 for 25ish mins!
Try it out & tell me what you think in the comments!
One Reply to “Quick, Easy, Cheap! 1 Pan Paleo Dinner! ”
I love sheet pan dinners! This looks delicious- I will have to try.